Take your Sasquatch-equipped Bronco higher with the 3" Adventure Series lift kit from Zone Offroad. Designed to maintain ride quality, handling and performance with room for larger tires, Kits build off the factory suspension geometry and add 2-piece strut spacers, Adventure Pro series upper control arms and all the necessary hardware to complete the install allowing clearance for 35-37" tires. Get the look and performance with Zone Offroad.
- 3" Front lift Height
- 2" Rear Lift Height
- Maintains vehicle ride and handling performance while improving offroad capability.
- 2-piece strut spacer design maintains ride quality without overextending suspension during down travel
- Adventure Pro Series upper control arms for improved strength, travel and maintenance-free operation.
- Lifts and levels the stance with clearance for oversized wheels and tires.
- Designed for easy installation with ball joint tool include.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA.
- Includes Factory Protection Plus warranty program.
- Reuses OEM Ball Joint for Upper Control Arms
- Although 37" x 12.50" will work at ride height, the tires will still contact the front body mount and possibly rear inner fender through wheel travel and steering lock to lock. If running this size tire and using the full suspension travel, these areas must be addressed.
- Does not fit Bronco Sport models.
- (2) Front Upper Strut Spacers
- (2) Rear Upper Strut Spacers
- (2) Front Preload Spacers
- (2) Front Bump Stop Extensions
- (2) Upper Control Arms
- (1) Set of Balljoint Press Tools
- (1) Hardware Kit
- 2021+ Ford Bronco 4 Door with SASQUATCH SHOCK ONLY
- (To Determine which shock package you have, CLICK HERE)