Building off the impressive design and capability of the new 2021 Ford Bronco with its on the 4-corner coilover design, the team at Zone Offroad are offering a 2" lift solution designed for the base model (Does NOT work with Sasquatch or Badlands Models) Broncos. These new 2" lift kits are lift and level the stance eliminating the factory nose-low rake and allowing clearance for up to 35" tires. This new kit is designed to take advantage of the impressive travel on the new Bronco utilizing top mounted strut spacers to raise the stance without sacrificing ride quality or overall driveability. The spacers are built from heavy duty semi-aromatic glass-fiber reinforced nylon resin design, offering strength and a clean OE appearance once installed. These paired with the longer replacement hardware and step-by-step instructions allow you to bolt-on this 2" lift kit within a few hours. Give your Bronco a boost with Zone Offroad.
- Lifts and levels stance without affecting ride quality or driveability
- Allows clearance for larger aftermarket wheel/tire packages
- Top-mount design for simple bolt-on installation
- Does not require strut disassembly (strut must be slightly compressed to rotate the top hat)
- Designed to work within the operating limits of the factory UCA
- Front Lift Height 2"
- Rear Lift Height 1"
- Will fit Base, Big Bend, Black Diamond, and Outer Banks
- Will NOT fit Bronco models with Sasquatch shock package
- Will NOT fit Badlands, Wildtrak, or First Edition models
- Will NOT fit Bronco Sport models
- Will NOT fit Bronco models with a REAR sway bar (Option # DZLAB in the build sheet).
- (To Determine which shock package you have, CLICK HERE)