PLEASE CONTACT FOR LEAD TIME AND AVAILABILITY BEFORE PLACING ORDER
Building off the impressive design and capability of the new 2021 Ford Bronco with its on the 4-corner coilover design, the team at Zone Offroad are offering a 2" lift solution designed for the Badlands trim and Sasquatch-equipped 20201 Ford Broncos. These new 2" lift kits are lift and level the stance eliminating the factory nose-low rake and allowing clearance for up to 35" tires. This new kit is designed to take advantage of the impressive travel on the new Bronco utilizing top mounted strut spacers to raise the stance without sacrificing ride quality or overall driveability. The spacers are built from heavy duty semi-aromatic glass-fiber reinforced nylon resin design, offering strength and a clean OE appearance once installed. Additionally supplied for the front a set of spring perch spacers to level out the front stance as well as bump stops extensions which allow you to get the lift without overextending the suspension-steering/driveline operating angles allowing for extreme use. Rounding out the kit is replacement hardware along with step-by-step instructions allowing you to bolt-on this 2" lift kit within a few hours. Optional Adventure Pro Series Upper Control Arms are available for additional strength and performance. Give your Bronco a boost with Zone Offroad.
- Lifts and levels stance without affecting ride quality or driveability
- Allows clearance for larger 35" tire/wheel/tire packages
- Top-mount design along with spring perch spacer and bump stop extension to provide lift, while maintaining ride quality
- Designed to work within the operating limits of the factory UCA
- Front Lift Height 2"
- Rear Lift Height 1"
- Will only fit models with Bilstein shocks (All models with Sasquatch, Badlands, Wildtrak & Badlands with Sasquatch)
- (To Determine which shock package you have, CLICK HERE)