Active Off-Road Bumpstops provide off-road enthusiasts greater control over their vehicles’ suspension travel. Using progressive-rate springs means that instead of a hard stop at the end of axle travel the axle energy will be absorbed when bottoming-out producing smooth, predictable, quiet axle engagement and disengagement.
Unlike OEM bump stops, Active Off-Road Bumpstops are made from natural rubber. Just like our Timbren SES line, Active Off-Road Bumpstops carry a lifetime warranty and a satisfaction guarantee.
ABSFR150RC replaces the rear OEM bump stops on the 2021-2022 Ford F150 Raptor. Upgrade to Active Off-road Bumpstops and experience the difference.
- Maintain Full Axle Travel
- Smooth Axle Engagement and Disengagement
- Enhance Suspension Performance
- Progressive Spring Rate
- Absorbs Energy and Cushions Road Shocks
- Stronger Than OEM Bump stops
- Easy Installation
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Lifetime Warranty
- 2,000 lb capacity
- 7,000 lb bump load capacity
- Overall kit height = 5.00”
- Total deflected (compressed) height = 2.75”
- Amount of deflection (compression) = 2.25”
What’s Included In The Box?
- 2x Aeon® hollow rubber springs (bump stops)
- 2x Mounting brackets
- 2x Steel cups
- All necessary hardware