Gain enough clearance to run a 37x12.50 spare tire with Rough Country’s Ford Bronco Spare Tire Carrier Relocation Bracket! In the factory position, the Ford Bronco is unable to mount a 37in spare tire due to inadequate clearance over the factory bumper. This durable, easy-to-install mount relocates the factory spare tire assembly upwards by 2in, allowing you to easily clear a 37in aftermarket spare tire above your factory rear bumper.
Rough Country’s Ford Bronco Spare Tire Carrier Relocation Bracket succeeds where simpler solutions fail; engineered as a solid-steel, one-piece plate for the ultimate in durability and strength when it comes to holding the weight of your spare tire and wheel. This innovative design bolts directly into the factory mounting points and includes all the necessary components to relocate your entire spare tire assembly upwards with no need for drilling, welding, or additional modifications. Includes Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Guarantee!
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Allows use of 35in spare tire without making contact with the rear bumper.
- Moves mounting points upward 2in.
- Durable, solid-steel construction.
- Will fit a 37in tire
- 2021+ Ford Bronco 2 & 4 Door All Trims
- Fits up to a 37” tire in combination with the spare tire relocation bracket.