Superior Function and Looks. Who says you can't have a great-looking Bronco that also can conquer any task at hand. Here at Rough Country, we are providing jaw-dropping good looks and functionality with Rough Country's Hidden Winch Bumper for the all-new Ford Bronco!
Durability and protection. Rough Country's Hidden Winch Bumper provides the best of both worlds offering a stylish new approach for equipping a recovery system to your vehicle. Featuring a standard 4.5in X 10in 4 bolt Winch Mount, our hidden winch bumper can fit most standard size winches up to 12,000 lbs and does NOT impede airflow to the intercooler. Boasting a massive 11 gauge thick powder-coated skid plate rest easy knowing that your Bronco's underbelly is well protected for any terrain.
Installation. With a minor cutting required to install an estimated timeframe of 3-4 hours this full kit can be installed at home using standard tools and can be completed efficiently and quickly!
Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Rough Country's Hidden Winch Bumper is backed with a lifetime replacement warranty towards manufacturer defects. As such, the product is protected from structural and workmanship damage after the date of purchase. With our industry-leading warranty give yourself peace of mind when using Rough Country's Suspension products!
- Fits RS9500 and RS12000 winch synthetic rope with removable solenoid box.
- Main tray is made of 7 gauge material.
- Main tray has a bolt-together design.
- Skid plate made of 11 gauge material.
- Fairlead recessed into skid plate for rope angle pass through.
- Works with RC tow hook brackets.
- Works with Factory Mod bumper, all plastic bumpers, and RC front bumper.
- Does not interfere with any of the proximity and cruise control sensors.
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- ONLY fits models with frame-mounted tow rings.
- Highly recommended to run with Rough Country 9500S and 12000S with synthetic rope and Hawse fairlead.
- Not guaranteed to work with other winch manufacturers.
- Fits 2.7L models.
- Requires modification of factory oil cooler coolant lines and relocation of oil cooler components for V6 models.
- Requires relocation of solenoid box for V6 models with included bracket.