Improved Ground Clearance and Ride Quality. Rough Country's 3-inch Bolt-On Kit offers easy installation and aggressive good looks at an incredible value. Take your truck to new heights with this excellent option for your ninth-generation Ford F-150.
High-Quality Construction. This kit features a set of high-quality, Forged 6082-6 Aluminum Upper Control Arms designed to make alignment adjustments easier and Clevite rubber bushings for enhanced durability. These arms are designed to promote a factory-like geometry by keeping the ball joint at optimum angles after lifting. This design allows for an improved, greater range of motion from the ball-joint, with less stress, wear and tear. Also included are a set of rear blocks to provide lift height in the rear. Once installed, this kit gives your truck plenty of ride height for up to 34in tires while offering a clean, level look from front to rear. Retain your stock wheels with this kit when you use Rough Country’s 0.25-inch wheel spacer.
Installation and Warranty. This all-inclusive kit comes with everything you need, and installation is a piece of cake compared to other kits on the market! Featuring a 100% bolt-on installation process that requires zero cutting or drilling, this kit can be installed using common tools in a home garage, and allows the truck to be returned to stock at any time if so desired. You also get peace of mind knowing that your purchase comes with a limited lifetime replacement warranty for manufacturer defects. With Rough Country's industry-leading warranty, you can be sure that your Rough Country lift kit is protected from structural and workmanship damage after the date of purchase.
- Easy Bolt-On installation.
- No Cutting or Drilling required!
- Includes New tubular upper control arms.
- Control arms keep ball joints at optimum angles for less wear and tear.
- Control arms include Clevite rubber bushings for enhanced durability.
- Increased ground clearance.
- Levels the front and rear of the truck.
- Can be returned to stock.
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Retain your factory wheels by using our 0.25-inch wheel spacers SKU: 1065.
- Does NOT fit regular/standard cab models.
- Does NOT models equipped with CCD system.
- SKU: 41430 does NOT work on models with stock ride height over 22in. [measured from center of wheel to the bottom of the fender]
- Spacer kit '41430' does NOT fit on trucks with FX4, Snow Prep, and other off-road packages that modify front strut assemblies will likely measure over 22in and will not work with this kit.