Introducing the ReadyLIFT 69-21350 3.5” SST Lift Kit exclusively engineered for the new 2021 Ford F-150 4WD pickups. This new SST lift kit is a second-generation version of our popular 69-2300 3.5” SST lift kit for the 2020 and older models. Many of the same premium features found in that kit have migrated to the new 69-21350 kit such as the front CNC-machined billet Aluminum lift components and our popular tubular control arms with corrected ball joint pivot angles. New 2021 F-150-specific heavy-duty ball joints and brackets for auto-leveling headlights have been engineered into the new control arms and each kit also contains (4) alignment cam plates. Rear components include 2.5” tall precision fabricated steel rear lift blocks with new longer U-bolts gives the 2021-2022 F-150 a nice, nearly level stance with minor rake. This new lift kit includes new rear shock extensions so you can retain use of your factory rear shocks. (Note: Lift amount may vary between 3.25" and 3.5" of front lift depending on the vehicle). Rear lift is equal to approximately 1.25".
Allows for up to a 295/60-20 tire on a 20x9 +18 wheel. Can run 35x12.50 with 0 offset but requires some trimming.
Can run the factory 20x8.5" +44 wheels with a tire narrower than 11.50" wide.
Works with auto-leveling headlamps and CCD.
- 3.5" front/1.25" rear lift.
- Fits 2021-UP Ford F150 4WD
- Includes strong tubular steel Control Arms with heavy-duty ball joints.
- Includes OEM style rear blocks for correct driveshaft angle.
- No Cutting of OEM Parts or Welding
- Maintains Factory Ride
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- NOTE: Not compatible with Ford BlueCruise
- NOTE: Not for use on trucks that are factory pre-lifted/leveled or that have the "off-road package" like Tremor and FX4 Edition. Check factory height prior to ordering or installing. Trucks with more than 22" of wheel hub to fender lip height may require less lift.
- 2021+ Ford F-150 4WD
- Does not worth blue cruise or tremor packages