- Engineered and Manufactured in the USA: Expect a direct fit, Easy NO DRILL, bolt-on to OEM mounting points.
- CNC machined from 10 gauge Aluminum: No sharp edges like other brands, only clean cuts with 90-degree radius corners.
- Textured black powder-coat: Durable finish that does not chip easily.
- Highly Modular: Great for any Overlanding gear, work truck tools, jacks, or anything that you need to be protected, organized, and fast access to.
- Compatible with other popular mounting accessories: Via the Molle Mount gaskets that are included you can use our panels with Quickfist, Kolpin, HiJack Maxtrax, RotopaX, and much more.
- Tonneau cover compatible: Designed to make sure it does not conflict with your bed cover.
- Custom fit for your vehicle: Sold in left, right, or bulkhead, or order all 3 panels as a kit
- Best-in-class for quality and design: Backed by a 3 Year Warranty and Putco’s NeveRust™ Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- MADE IN THE USA: Designed and Manufactured in Des Moines, IA.
Each Molle Seat kit includes;
- Qty 1 Molle Seat Panel with high-quality seat straps.
- Qty 2 FREE Molle Mounts.
Never look under the seat again and access your crucial gear in seconds with the Putco Back Seat MOLLE Panels. Organizing and accessing all your crucial tools and accessories has never been easier, the Molle Seat Panel was designed to be compatible with any Truck or Jeep seat equipped with a removable headrest, simply remove the headrest then slip o-ring straps over headrest poles, sinch, and clamp down at bottom of the seat, all done in seconds!. The panel is manufactured out of 10GA Aluminum and it’s Guaranteed to never rust like lower-grade steel panels, or rip and omit an odor like some of the fabric options.
Designed and Manufactured in the USA by Putco Inc and backed by our premium NeveRust™ Limited Lifetime Warranty.