Help reduce the heat in your 2017+ Ford Raptor 3.5L EcoBoost engine bay with these Mishimoto turbo blankets. One of the main drawbacks to a turbocharger is the massive amount of heat that it produces. That heat can severely affect intake air temperatures and rob your engine of power. Additionally, keeping the exhaust gases that spin your turbo hot makes for a more efficient, better spooling turbo. That's why it's so important to insulate the hot side of the turbocharger and keep the heat in. With Mishimoto's 2017+ Ford Raptor 3.5L EcoBoost turbo blanket, the heat stays where it's supposed to be and out of your engine bay. Our turbo blankets are constructed with an outer layer of volcanic lava rock and titanium woven fabric. The inner layer traps heat with a high-silica fabric and stainless-steel mesh for maximum durability. This allows the interior layer to withstand over 2,300°F (1,260°C) while the outer layer protects against temperatures over 1,760°F (960°C). Mishimoto turbo blankets have no trouble keeping the heat from permeating throughout the engine bay. This Mishimoto turbo blanket is a direct fit for the stock turbocharger equipped on your 2017+ Ford Raptor 3.5L EcoBoost and is backed by our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty for a lifetime of protection against engine bay heat.
- Direct fit for 2017+ Ford Raptor 3.5L EcoBoost w/ stock turbo
- Insulates turbo hot side to reduce engine bay temperatures and maintain turbocharger efficiency
- Protects vital cooling components from excessive heat
- Interior layer is rated to withstand 2,300°F
- Volcanic lava rock and titanium outer layer with high-silica and stainless-steel inner layer for optimal heat protection
- Stainless-steel fastening buttons resist corrosion
- Includes stainless-steel wire and springs for multiple installation options
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- (2) Direct-fit Turbo Blankets
- (4) Stainless-Steel Springs
- (4) Spools Stainless-Steel Wire
- 1. Always wear protective gloves when handling the turbo blankets. The product contains loose glass fibers that may irritate the skin.
- 2. Mishimoto turbo blankets are constructed with fire retardant material. However, if the fabric is contaminated with a flammable liquid such as fuel and oil, a fire can start and propagate on the turbo blanket.
- 3. Mishimoto turbo blankets are not designed to be removed and reinstalled multiple times. They will become rigid and brittle after several heat cycles due to the material's thermal properties.
- 4. Ensure that the turbo blanket and fastening parts do not interfere with moving components on and near the turbo during installation.
- 2017-2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
- 2021+ Ford F-150 Raptor