Theres a reason Chevy, Ford, Dodge and all other truck manufacturers use Teflon tip liners in the ends of the springs !!Without them you increase wear and friction induced drag due to metal on metal contact. You will also hear annoying squeaking noises because of the metal on metal rubbing. We include Teflon tip liners on all our add-a-leaf kits. The Teflon tip liners help reduce friction induced drag and increase spring flex and articulation !! Now you can get the lift you need plus additional 750 lbs. carrying capacity
We designed this kit with strength and ease of installation in mind.
The kit takes approximately 2 hours to install and requires no special tools. The rear add-a-leaf kit simply bolts between your bottom overload leaf and factory # 2 leaf. This kit will raise your rear 1 to 1-1/2″ inches over stock height .
- NEW REAR SHOCKS OR LONGER REAR U-BOLTS ARE NOT REQUIRED
- The kit is manufactured in America with pride!!
- We use the highest quality materials.
- The rear add-a-leaf kit is made from U.S. 5160 tempered and shot peened spring steel for strength and durability.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY.
- 2019+ Ford Ranger 2WD/4WD