PRE-ORDER ONLY, COMING SOON
This ICON billet aluminum upper control arm kit is designed to improve the overall performance of the 2023 GMC Canyon/Chevrolet Colorado Trail Boss or ZR2 with corrected front-end geometry, increased camber and caster adjustment, and improved suspension component clearance. Constructed of CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum utilizing a hybrid H-beam cross-section that is light-weight and resists bending forces better than tubular arms. Replacing the OE ball joint with the all-new, serviceable, and rebuildable ICON Delta Joint PRO allows for full bump and droop travel of the front suspension while eliminating bind. FK Rod End 3/4” heim joints provide precise and smooth function throughout the range of travel while ICON’s signature double adjuster sleeve allows for on-vehicle camber and caster adjustment. Included with all components and hardware necessary for a complete install, these billet UCAs are the perfect front end upgrade for the 2023 GMC Canyon/Chevrolet Colorado Trail Boss or ZR2.
ICON suspension components with the all-new Delta Joint PRO represent the state of the art in off-road performance and durability. Delta Joint PRO is ICON's innovative new suspension articulation joint which combines the durability and longevity of factory style ball joints with performance and strength that exceeds traditional motorsports-style ball joints. The Delta Joint PRO features a new rebuildable, serviceable design in which any component may be removed, inspected and replaced without having to purchase a whole new joint. Strength and durability are improved by using a larger ball with 56% more bearing surface than our standard Delta Joint, along with improved lubrication sealing. But improved performance is at the heart of the Delta Joint PRO, with a full 90 degrees of articulation, from one extreme to the other. This represents a 14% improvement in range of motion, over the highly capable original Delta Joint, allowing for maximum bind-free suspension movement through the complete range of travel. The Delta Joint PRO is built to take the abuse, with a chromoly ball and shaft that has a bearing surface hardened to Rockwell C 55. The replaceable races are made of graphite-impregnated sintered metal, machined to the finest tolerance to provide a flawless, metal-to-metal bearing interface. We also redesigned the lubrication system, with lubricant channels that distribute grease more efficiently without extending past the bearing seal.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum construction with satin anodized finish
- Corrects suspension geometry and allows for proper wheel alignment on trucks with up to 2.5” of lift
- Quick, precise, on-vehicle adjustment for both caster and camber
- Delta Joint PRO allows maximum articulation without binding
- Delta Joint PRO is 100% serviceable and rebuildable
- FK Rod Ends at chassis pivots for strength and precision driving characteristics
- Built in O-ring sealed dust cover cap
- Factory Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: 17" x 8.5" with 5.75" Backspace / 25mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50"
- APPLICATION NOTE #158: Only fits "Ultra-Wide Stance" vehicles
- TECH NOTE: Compatible with 0-2.5" front lift over stock on GMC Canyon AT4, Denali, Elevation, and Chevrolet Colorado Trail Boss
- TECH NOTE: Compatible with 0-1.5" front lift over stock on GMC Canyon AT4X and Chevrolet Colorado ZR2
- TECH NOTE: Will not fit Chevrolet Colorado WT, LT or Z71
- 2023+ Colorado Trailboss
- 2023+ Colorado ZR2
- 2023+ Canyon Elevation
- 2023+ Canyon Denali
- 2023+ Canyon AT4
- 2023+ Canyon AT4X