- Designed to transfer movement from the steering wheel to your vehicle’s tires to help turn
- The tie rods are engineered to provide alignment adjustment
- Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE)
- GM Genuine Parts are designed, engineered and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors
- GM Engineers design and validate OE parts specifically for your Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac vehicle
- GM regularly updates production and service part designs to integrate new materials and technologies
I'm not sure if this was peak issue, but when your site has them available and they will be at my house in 2 days and then show up 1 month later is bs!
Hi Josh, I agree that does suck. Unfortunately with OEM parts they come direct from GM and due to the recent strikes they have had, all shipments have been delayed by weeks. We are working on building up inventory of the popular OEM items to avoid this possible issue moving forward.