E-CLIK Universal 8.5" Reservoir System for Shocks with 3/4" to 7/8" Shafts
- Brings E-CLIK Semi-Active Technology to a variety of vehicles
- Upgrade standard remote reservoir shocks to electronically adjustable shocks
- Included Terrain Modes
- Street Mode – Prioritizes composure, more damping for a composed ride and excellent feedback to the driver. More sensitive to driver inputs: braking, throttle, steering.
- Trail Mode – Prioritizes comfort, less damping for a more comfortable ride. More sensitive to vehicle roll and pitch.
- Desert Mode - When you need to kick things up a notch, Desert Mode focusses on handing, reacting faster to terrain and driver input, sensing rough whooped out terrain and adjusting at the precise time.
- Every vehicle and driver are different, our Pro Menu adjustments allow them to fine tune to their needs, including Pitch, Roll, Turn, Throttle, and Brake sensitivities.
- Rear Load Compensation
- Two reservoir lengths available: 6.5” length (1/2” - 5/8” shafts), and 8.5" length for (3/4” – 7/8” shafts)
- Customizable display settings, along with live shock setting and tilt/pitch display.
- Universal mounting solutions provided for IMU & Display (Roll Cage mount sold separately)
- Kit Includes 4 reservoirs, IMU w/ Mounting Bracket, ECU, Touch Screen, Universal Screen Mounting Bracket, and Universal Harness
- Reservoir Installation, Basic System Installation, & Tuning Guide available online
- We recommend the reservoir be installed onto the shocks by a shock service professional using SDI E-CLIK Oil.