- Direct bolt-on replacement
- Outflows OEM pipe by 19% (cold side) and 13% (hot side)
- Includes 1/8" NPT bung for meth injection (cold side)
- Made from 3.5" to 3" (cold side) and 2.5" (hot side) aluminum in wrinkle black finish
- Mandrel-bent aluminum construction features significantly improved thermal capacity and 1/3 of the weight when compared to stainless steel alternatives
- Includes heavy-duty t-bolt clamps and ultra-resistant 4-ply couplers
- Designed for use with all aftermarket or stock intercoolers
- CVF Lifetime Warranty
The Aluminum Intercooler Hot-side + Cold-side Piping Kit is designed to improve the performance of your EcoBoost F-150's turbos by improving the performance of your intercooler via an increase in airflow over the OEM alternative. This kit replaces the weak stock rubber hot-side and the restrictive cold-side piping with mandrel-bent aluminum tubing for smoother airflow.
The 3.5" to 3" cold-side and 2.5" hot-side pipes features mandrel bends to allow for smooth air flow and the ultra-resistance fibers on the silicone couplers offer enhanced tolerance against heat and pressure.
Designed to install easily with basic hand tools, the Piping Kit requires no extra modifications and should only take you about 90 minutes to swap out. Complete with all necessary t-bolt clamps and ultra-resistant couplers, this kit allows for a quick install.
This product is designed to fit 2021-2023 Ford F-150 3.5L / Raptor models as well as 2021-2023 3.5L PowerBoost