Give your truck a rugged new appearance with a set of Bushwacker Pocket-Style Fender Flares! Ideal for applications running oversized tires and low-offset wheels, Bushwacker's Pocket Flares provide excellent tire coverage to prevent rock chips and conform to local laws.
Bushwacker flares aren't only functional, but they're also highly durable! These fender flares are manufactured from Bushwacker's proprietary Duraflex 2000 ABS compound, resisting abrasions, chemicals, chips, and cracking. While Duraflex is UV-resistant, the compound can also be painted to match the finish of your pickup.
Stylistically, Bushwacker Pocket-Style Fender Flares feature a rugged aesthetic. Recessed pockets line the entire diameter of the flare, which house stainless-steel simulated rivets for a bolt-on appearance.
But don't worry; these flares don't generally require you to drill into the body! While the faux rivets may look real, Bushwacker flares are engineered to use existing holes in the body for mounting. Most applications feature a simple, no-drill installation; however, specific models may require minor trimming.
When it comes to style and tire coverage, it's tough to beat a set of Bushwacker Pocket-Style Fender Flares.
- Duraflex 2000 ABS Construction
- Smooth finish
- Pocket style design with recessed faux stainless-steel bolts
- Rugged, off-road look
- Provides maximum tire coverage
- Designed to complement oversized tires
- UV-resistant to prevent fading, cracking, or chalking
- Sold in 2-piece or 4-piece sets, depending on the application
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Includes all necessary hardware
- Limited-lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- 15-20 Colorado Excludes Canyon & ZR2