Are you looking to bolster your ride’s tire coverage without sacrificing its sleek factory body lines? Then consider ordering a set of Bushwacker OE Style Fender Flares, offering low-profile, factory-inspired styling that’s sure to compliment any pickup, whether bone-stock or heavily modified!
Bushwacker OE Style Fender Flares are manufactured from the same high-quality materials as other options in the brand's extensive lineup. All flares are constructed from high-grade, Dura-Flex 2000 ABS composite for superior strength and durability, resisting impacts and abrasions without cracking or failing. This material is also highly UV resistant, preventing them from fading, chalking, and cracking commonly experienced with lower-quality flares.
These flares feature a sleek, low-profile design inspired by the OE flares found on higher-trim models and packages. While not the widest flares in Bushwacker’s lineup, these flares perfectly follow your pickup’s body lines for a flawless fit and finish. And while the smooth, matte black finish looks excellent, you can always go a step further to have these flares paint-matched to your vehicle’s factory paint code!
Bushwacker OE Style Fender Flares are sold in pairs or sets, depending on the application. All flares feature a simple, non-invasive, bolt-on installation, mounting to factory holes in the body.
These flares are made right here in the USA and are backed by the confidence of a limited lifetime warranty; if your flares incur any damage due to manufacturing or workmanship defects, Bushwacker has you covered!
- Durable Dura-Flex 2000 ABS construction
- Smooth, matte black, UV-resistant finish
- Can be painted to match your vehicle’s OE paint code
- OE-inspired styling highlights the original contours of your vehicle
- Sleek, low-profile appearance
- Provides moderate tire coverage and fender protection
- Resists fading, cracking, and chalking
- Sold in 2-piece or 4-piece sets, depending on the vehicle
- Limited lifetime warranty
- 15-20 Colorado Excludes Canyon & ZR2