The Ford F-150 is built Ford tough, but with the Borne Off-Road Skid Plates, you can build it even tougher! From the factory, the F-150 is an exceptionally rugged truck, but it is lacking in the department of undercarriage protection, only coming with a splash shield installed. This provides no real protection to the transmission and can easily be damaged or ripped off entirely. Give your F-150 the protection it deserves with the Borne Off-Road Transmission Skid Plate.
Designed to be tough as nails, the Borne Off-Road Transmission Skid Plate is constructed from 5/32-inch plate steel and is ready to take whatever abuse you can to throw at it. Additional mounting points have been added to provide superior strength and those mounting points are all recessed to provide a smooth bottom surface. This eliminates the potential to shear off or get hardware caught on obstacles. All corners and edges are bent at 80-degrees and reinforced to provide even greater strength. Reaching all the way across to both frame rails, it also protects the catalytic converters from theft. To ensure a long-lasting and durable finish, they are first electroplated via electro-galvanization and then powdercoated black. Designed to be direct-fit and including all hardware, install should take less than an hour with basic hand tools.
- Direct fit for 2021+ Ford F-150 Raptor
- Protects transmission from damage
- Constructed from 5/32-inch plate-steel for high-strength
- Electrogalvanized then powdercoated black to resist rust and corrosion, providing a tough, long-lasting finish
- All edges and corners reinforced and bent at 80-degrees for additional strength
- Vented to ensure proper drainage and avoids suction when in deep mud
- Recessed mounting hardware provides smooth surface to avoid snagging on obstacles or shearing mounting bolts
- Additional mounting points for added strength
- All required hardware included
- Includes easily removable access door for maintenance access without removing entire skid plate
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- 2021+ Ford F-150 Raptor