The lowest point of your Bronco’s undercarriage is the rear shock mounts, which means that the first thing that will hit and drag on rocks while you’re on the trail is the rear shock mounts and/or the shocks themselves. This can cause damage to the mount or the shock itself, and especially on the Bilstein shocks with the external reservoir. Being a critical component that supports the weight of the vehicle, it is imperative to keep this portion of your undercarriage protected. That’s why we came up with the Borne Off-Road Rear Shock Skid Plates for the 2021+ Ford Bronco.
When it comes to skid plates, strength and coverage are obviously the most important features, so we designed them to provide coverage of your shock mount, shock, and shock reservoir if equipped. To provide strength and rigidity, we constructed these from welded 3/16” plate steel, with three points of mounting, to ensure that they are tough enough to take blows on the trail and not allow rocks and debris to cause damage. We know these will take hits, so we not only covered them in a sleek and durable powdercoated finish, we first electrogalvanized plated them before powder, so even if you do chip or scratch them on obstacles, they will continue to be rust resistant. With vented bottoms, they will drain any water, mud, or debris that gets in them. These are a direct bolt-on and will require no modification to your vehicle to install. As with all our products, the Borne Off-Road Rear Shock Skid Plates for the 2021+ Ford Bronco include our signature Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct fit for 2021+ Ford Bronco
- Fits with standard and Bilstein shocks
- Constructed from 3/16” thick steel
- Electrogalvanized and powdercoated for a rugged and durable rust-resistant finish
- Bolt-on installation utilizing factory mounting points
- Provides armored protection for vulnerable low-hanging shock mounts
- Protects shock reservoir
- Fits both 2 and 4 door models
- Includes left and right shock skid plates
- Slotted to allow drainage
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- 2021+ Ford Bronco