The Ford F-150 is built Ford tough, but with the Borne Off-Road Skid Plates, you can build it even tougher! From the factory, the F-150 is an exceptionally rugged truck, but it is lacking in the department of undercarriage protection. Give your fuel tank and its contents the best protection with the Borne Off-Road Fuel Tank Skid Plate.
Designed to be tough as nails, the Borne Off-Road Fuel Tank Skid Plate is constructed from 5/32-inch plate steel and is ready to take whatever abuse you can to throw at it. All mounting points are recessed to provide a smooth bottom surface. This eliminates the potential to shear off or get hardware caught on obstacles. They also utilize existing mounting points, so you don’t need to drill or tap to install. All corners and edges are bent at 80-degrees and reinforced to provide even greater strength. To ensure a long-lasting and durable finish, they are first electroplated via electro-galvanization and then powdercoated black. Designed to be direct-fit and including all hardware, install should take less than an hour with basic hand tools.
- Direct fit for 2021+ Ford F-150 Raptor with 36 gallon tank
- Protects fuel tank from damage
- Constructed from 5/32-inch plate-steel for high-strength
- Electrogalvanized then powdercoated black to resist rust and corrosion, providing a tough, long-lasting finish
- All edges and corners bent at 80-degrees and reinforced for additional strength
- Vented to ensure proper drainage and avoids suction when in deep mud
- Recessed mounting hardware provides smooth surface to avoid snagging on obstacles or shearing mounting bolts
- All required hardware included
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- 2021+ Ford F-150 Raptor