The Ford F-150 is built Ford tough, but with the Borne Off-Road Skid Plates, you can build it even tougher! From the factory, the F-150 is an exceptionally rugged truck, but it is lacking in the department of undercarriage protection. The differential is the lowest hanging critical component on your F-150, and it comes with no protection from the factory. Whether you’re blazing trails or just driving to the office, the Borne Off-Road Differential Skid Plate provides superior protection for your differential to help keep you on the move.
Designed to be tough as nails, the Borne Off-Road Differential Skid Plate is constructed from 5/32-inch plate steel and is ready to take whatever abuse you can to throw at it. CNC-machined billet u-clamp mounts ensure a strong mounting point to the axle and does not require any modification to your vehicle to install. The extended pinion guard protects your pinion and driveshaft mating flanges and helps to avoid debris getting wrapped around this flange, which can cause pinion seal damage. To ensure a long-lasting and durable finish, they are first electroplated via electro-galvanization and then powdercoated black. Designed to be direct-fit and including all hardware, install should take less than an hour with basic hand tools.
- Direct fit for 2021+ Ford F-150 Raptor with 36 gallon tank
- Protects differential from damage
- Constructed from 5/32-inch plate-steel for high-strength
- CNC-machined billet clamps for added strength
- Extended reach pinion guard to protect pinion and driveshaft mating flange
- Electrogalvanized then powdercoated black to resist rust and corrosion, providing a tough, long-lasting finish
- All required hardware included
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- 2021+ Ford F-150 Raptor