We did some big upgrades on this switch panel! The latest system can be operated via switch panel or smartphone. It’s not limited to just controlling the “ON/OFF” of the LED Lights or electrical devices. Change the backlight color and lighting modes to have fun programming with Auxbeam latest RGB switch panel!
- 8-Gang one-sided outlet switch panel. It allows you to control up to 8 different LED lights or devices. Command all your vehicle accessories by the tap of your finger.
- 2 control methods - Switch panel & Bluetooth APP, work synchronously. Built-in Bluetooth module allows you to program and control the system anytime & anywhere.
- 3 modes setting. Each switch has 3 kinds of light status, different indicator status represents different working modes.
- RGB backlight color. Adjust backlight color and brightness to match your vehicle.
- Backlight brightness automatic dimmable. Automatic adjustment according to the brightness variation of the environment.
- Customize your own switch panel with 60 universal stickers.
- DIY button icon on APP. 200 default icons or photo from phone album.
- Setup group. Manage multiple accessories in your custom groups. Set up 2 or more accessories in a group and control them at the same time.
- Universal fitment. Widely use for Truck, Boat, Car, Bus, Off-road, Powersports, Marine, ATV, UTV, SUV, Heavy-duty machines, etc.
- Waterproof IP65, high sensitivity, stability and strong anti-interference ability
- Easy Installation. No complicated wiring, no need to cut a big hole in your vehicle. Plug & play wiring harness can connect the LED lights or accessories easily. Two types of mounting brackets, you can install anywhere you need, such as the dash panel, center console, overhead sunglasses holder, etc.
Bluetooth Connection Requirements:
- Compatible with IOS & Android devices
- IOS 9.0 or newer version, Android 4.5 newer version
- Download the “Switch panel” app from Apple store or Google Play Store (free download). Scan QR code on the instructions.
- If your Android device can not connect to the APP, please turn on GPS positioning and allow “Switch Panel” to access your phone’s location while using the APP.