PLEASE CONTACT FOR LEAD TIME AND AVAILABILITY BEFORE PLACING ORDER
Old Man Emu suspension systems are designed to enhance ride quality, ride control, load-carrying capacity, and ride height. When building an off-road vehicle, it’s best to notate the heavy parts that you plan to add. Heavy components will slowly begin to compress your suspension which results in vehicle sag. In order to avoid ride discomfort and having to change components down the road, plan ahead for future additions. This saves you time and money changing suspension down the road. We recommend that daily drivers consider only constant load while strictly off-road vehicles can consider both constant and gear load.
- 2015+ Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon 2WD/4WD 3.6L Gas
- 2015+ Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon 2WD/4WD 2.5L Gas
- 2015+ Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon 2WD/4WD 2.8L Diesel
- (2) 90037 ARB Nitrocharger Front Sport Strut
- (2) 60148 ARB Nitrocharger Rear Sport Strut