Old Man Emu suspension systems are designed to enhance ride quality, ride control, load-carrying capacity, and ride height. When building an off-road vehicle, it’s best to notate the heavy parts that you plan to add. Heavy components will slowly begin to compress your suspension which results in vehicle sag. In order to avoid ride discomfort and having to change components down the road, plan ahead for future additions. This saves you time and money changing suspension down the road. We recommend that daily drivers consider only constant load while strictly off-road vehicles can consider both constant and gear load.
This kit is meant for vehicles with front bumper and/or winch and 330 lbs of constant rear load.
- 21+ Bronco 4 Door
- Approximately +2.0" Front & Rear Lift w/ Medium Weight on Non-Sasquatch Models
- Approximately +0.75" Front & Rear Lift w/ Medium Weight on Sasquatch Models
- 3199 ARB +2.0 Front Springs Medium Weight
- 3205 ARB +2.0 Rear Springs Medium Weight
- 90047 ARB Nitrocharger Front Sport Strut
- 90048 ARB Nitrocharger Rear Sport Strut
Rear Trackbar, or trackbar relocation bracket highly recommended: