- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +11 HP and +14 Lbs. x Ft. TQ
- Outflows Factory Intake by up to 34%
- Measured Flow: 695 CFM @ 7" H20
- Dual Washable and Reusable Pro 5R Air Filters for Maximum Performance
- Large Dual 3-1/2" Mandrel-Bent Wrinkle-Black Powder-Coated Aluminum Intake Tubes Improve Volumetric Efficiency for Better Performance
- Powder-Coated One-Piece Heat Shield Installs in a Snap
- No Cutting or Drilling on OEM Parts for Faster Installation
Large Five Layer Performance Air Filter:
The aFe POWER Pro 5R air filters are pre-oiled and are 8” tall with 360-degree radial flow performance and five layers of progressively fine cotton gauze media for maximum airflow and protection. They provide your engine with the largest amount of high-flowing air, usually resulting in the highest power gains out of all our filter media options. This media is perfect for street and/or track use.
Dual one-piece 3-1/2" mandrel-bent wrinkle-black powder-coated aluminum intake tubes direct unrestricted airflow from the massive filters to the turbos for more horsepower and torque.
Top Mounted Heat Shield Design:
aFe developed this lightweight aluminum wrinkle-black powder-coated heat shield to snap onto the top of the lower half of the factory airbox to provide a hassle-free installation utilizing factory mounting locations.
A wrinkle-black powder-coated aluminum cover is used to finish off this intake and add a sense of style to your engine bay.
Premium hardware and clamps are used to securely mount the high flow air filters and the intake tubes.
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.