Directly replace your F-150's restrictive plastic charge pipes with aFe's BladeRunner free-flowing, heat-resistant aluminum pipes.
- Hot Side Outflows the Factory Charge Pipes by up to +13%
- Cold Side Outflows the Factory Charge Pipe by up to +19%
- TIG-Welded 2-1/2" Hot Side and 3" to 3-1/2" Cold Side Aluminum Pipes
- Features Factory Style Quick-Connect With an O-Ring Seal
- Features Premium Stainless-Steel Spring-Loaded T-Bolt Clamps And 5-Ply Silicone Couplings
- 1/8" NPT Ports are Provided for Connecting Sensors or Water Methanol Injection
- Powder Coated Wrinkle Black for Heat and Corrosion Resistance
Flow and Performance:
Smooth transitions in the mandrel-bent aluminum pipes decrease turbulence and minimize pressure loss, increasing horsepower and torque. This charge pipe kit provides a smooth transition between the turbo and the engine for lower operating temperatures and increased power.
This kit includes high-quality, stainless-steel, spring-loaded T-bolt clamps and heavy-duty, 5-ply, polyester reinforced silicone couplings. This charge pipe kit also features factory style billet aluminum quick-connect adapter with an o-ring seal to ensure a leak-free fit while maintaining superior strength and durability.
Finished in wrinkle black powder coating with a unique laser-etched aFe power logo for a custom look.
Does not fit PowerBoost models.
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
When it comes to engineering for power, performance, protection and value, aFe POWER is the only choice.